Received my electric bill today from Eversource, electric charge is 68 dollars.Delivery charge is 95 dollars!

Why does it cost more to deliver the electric? This is outrageous and insane. Eversource SUCKS Bend me over and violate me now. How can they justify charging me $95.00 for $68.00 of electricity!

I would go solar but I can't afford to cut down the trees that are in the way. and now I have to enter in at least 100 words in order to submit this. I was pissed before but now it's even worse. This website sucks too.

*** *** *** Received my electric bill today from Eversource, electric charge is 68 dollars. Delivery charge is 95 dollars! Why does it cost more to deliver the electric? This is outrageous and insane.

Eversource SUCKS Bend me over and violate me now. How can they justify charging me $95.00 for $68.00 of electricity! I would go solar but I can't afford to cut down the trees that are in the way. and now I have to enter in at least 100 words in order to submit this.

I was pissed before but now it's even worse.

This website sucks too.*** *** ***

Review about: Eversource Residential Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: cut down on your delivery charges..

Had an Experience with Eversource?

Comments

I hate this company for the same reason.We are a family of three in a house and VERY conservative with electricity.

Our usage cost last month was about $50, delivery charges were over $120!Unbelievable.

Clinton, Connecticut, United States #1290301

Me too!!!

The past 2 bills my usage has been approx. $30.00 and Delivery over $60.00.