Why does it cost more to deliver the electric? This is outrageous and insane. Eversource SUCKS Bend me over and violate me now. How can they justify charging me $95.00 for $68.00 of electricity!

I would go solar but I can't afford to cut down the trees that are in the way. and now I have to enter in at least 100 words in order to submit this. I was pissed before but now it's even worse. This website sucks too.

*** *** *** Received my electric bill today from Eversource, electric charge is 68 dollars. Delivery charge is 95 dollars! Why does it cost more to deliver the electric? This is outrageous and insane.

Eversource SUCKS Bend me over and violate me now. How can they justify charging me $95.00 for $68.00 of electricity! I would go solar but I can't afford to cut down the trees that are in the way. and now I have to enter in at least 100 words in order to submit this.

I was pissed before but now it's even worse.

This website sucks too. *** *** ***

Review about: Eversource Residential Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: cut down on your delivery charges..

Comments

We have the same issue. We used 214 kwh for 15 days (which is not a lot because we were testing) and have to pay a delivery fee the same as our electric cost.

I don't quite get the explanation behind the delivery fee which is calculated based on kwh times 11% + prorated charge (fixed) while the electric fee is calculated based on kwh times 13%. And according to the bill, since we didn't use a lot of electricity, our calculation is under A1 (I assume that is the lower bracket ratio).In conclusion, we pay electricity by the use of the electric times 28% (roughly, including the fixed fees) for this 15 days bill. And that is A LOT!

We live where there is a lot of residential buildings and I guess if you live alone (meaning you are not in a community) or farther, the average rate is even higher. And in summer, if we want to use the air conditioner, the rate is even higher because then we will be in the higher bracket for calculation.I don't know what to say.

Milton, Massachusetts, United States #1316765

I hate this company for the same reason. We are a family of three in a house and VERY conservative with electricity.

Our usage cost last month was about $50, delivery charges were over $120! Unbelievable.

Clinton, Connecticut, United States #1290301

Me too!!!

The past 2 bills my usage has been approx. $30.00 and Delivery over $60.00.