I have called on numerous occasions about the delivery charges being more than my actual electric usage and gotten the same run around about they are two different things. As I was told "It is like comparing shopping for groceries to purchasing a new car" or "Apples to Oranges".

I am tired of the comparisons. My bill has reached a high of over 1800.00. I am a family of 6 and I am on a budget plan but knowing I owe 1800 and each month the bill goes up more and more, I fear that I am not going to be able to make the payments on this as my budget plan is going to grow higher and higher, Someone has to step in and take control, or we need a new electric company for the state of Connecticut.

As a consumer, I feel like I am being robbed! This is highway robbery and I don't quite get how these people get away with it!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

No one at the Utilities care that you can not afford to buy groceries.. All they care about is creating more back door profits. The SBC charge is criminal and needs to end the Robin Hood bullshit.