1.2

I’m a mother of 3 kids. My electricity was shut off, i went to the N.O.W building that provides energy assistance program and i signed up for the Hardship program that helps get electricity again without having to pay the full amount right away.

I called Eversource and told them i was a hardship member, and i asked if they where able to get my power back on the same because the next day it was going to snow and i wasn’t going to be at my place in the cold with my kids, they didn’t even bother and told me that on Monday they where able to do it. My boyfriend even got to speak to the supervisor and she tried to change the date to get my power back on the same date but it was already to late, the date was for Monday and she couldn’t change it. Luckily i was able to stay at my mother in laws house for the weekend, but I’m just a disappointed customer.

Eversource has no heart all they care is for the money, even me telling them i have. 6, 5 year olds and a 4 month baby they still didn’t care.

Review about: Eversource Residential Electricity Supply.

Comments

SAME! They are ***!

The woman I spoke to REFUSED to let me speak to a manager of any kind and yelled at me telling me it was the LAW that I pay them their minimum amount due even though I told them I couldn't afford more than $100 payment today and that in two weeks I could pay again. ALSO they havent mailed me a bill as of yet. She blamed that on the postal service... except they mailed a disconnect notice and another notice of the power going out for two hours tomorrow, but ZERO BILLS.

She refuses to accept that as their doing. Woman was crazy and screaming over the phone that I had to pay $150+ today or power will be shut off.

We also have two young children and electric heat. The temperature here is 22 degrees.