I had a disconnect notice received which I paid on the 19th and per online bill pay recommendation I called the payment line, chose the option to report my payment, gave the amount I paid etc and received a confirmation #.AT no time did the service say that I needed to call and speak with a live person M-F to make sure my disconnection was cancelled, Instead I come home at lunch to let the dogs out and find out that I have no power and the house has no AC for the animals.

I called and received apologies but they also want to charge me a $30 reconnection fee which, according to the senior person, they are unable to waive. Now I have to wait up to 24hours to get my service turned back on. WHat is this BS? I did what I was supposed to do and the rep had the audacity to start giving me a hard time about my sporadic payments.

Well excuse me....I was unemployed and now I am getting a divorce. I am doing the best I can and you are still getting paid!! I was so upset I had to hang up on her.

WHy are there no other options for providers in the Western Mass area?I would switch in a heartbeat.

Review about: Eversource Residential Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Unnecessary disconnections, Payment reporting not correct, Rude customer service.

Had an Experience with Eversource?

Comments